Pro CeDi Group
History & Milestones
Pro CeDi Group is a trading enterprise established in Waterford Ireland in 2013. Operates in Ghana under the trading name Pro CeDi Ventures.
SALES and MARKETING
MARKET RESEARCH INFORMATION
Are you a buyer?
Are you a Manufacturer/ Supplier/ Seller?
How much does Pro CeDi Group Charge?
Our Products & Services for Exports
- I. Used cars – Left hand drive cars
- II. Diapers and FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
- III. Hope Scheme
HELP TO PURCHASE YOUR OWN MINI BUS, TRUCK,TAXI OR VEHICLE
HOPE SCHEME lets you buy a used car with a deposit of 60% of the purchase price of a used vehicle and spread the rest of your repayments of 40% over 12 months WITHOUT ANY INTEREST PAYMENT
- Ghanaian citizen
- Someone with the right to remain indefinitely in Ghana
- Have no criminal record
- Provide a personal bank statement for the last 3 to 6 months / Provide 3 months’ pay slips or evidence of source of income
- Sign a bond and agreement about terms and conditions of the scheme
- You’ll need to contribute at least 60% of the value of the car as a deposit.
- The vehicle at all times will remain the property of the seller until full repayment is completed
- Buyer would not be reimbursed for deposit payment and any other payments made if they decide to opt out of the scheme
- Sign a bond and agreement of repossession of the vehicle if repayments are discontinued on the agreed date for repayment
- Go online and complete HOPE Scheme form/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If satisfied with the application, a face to face interview will be carried out with the applicant
- Background and security checks are carried out on the applicant
- If satisfied with application, seller allows inspection by buyer’s approved mechanic/or authorised mechanic from legitimate garage to confirm road worthiness of vehicle.
- Applicant is called for 2nd interview to make deposit, complete and sign agreement and bond document
- Daily Vehicle Inspection book given to applicant
- Keys of Vehicle handed to applicant
|i.e Value of Vehicle||33000||Amonunt||Percentage|
|12 Months Instalment Payment||13200||40%|
Mr Immanuel Wiredu
Overseas Agent (United Kingdom)
He is a commercially minded professional, team player, an emotionally intelligent individual with analytical ability and excellent organisation skills. Immanuel has worked with multicultural teams in England, Wales, Ireland and the Czech Republic. Immanuel’s years of experience working in commercial and healthcare environments have given him the capability to build positive relationships with clients, internal teams and external partners and suppliers.
Mr. Nicholas Frempong
Project Manager (Ghana)
Nicholas is the Project Manager and a member of the advisory board. He is a very proficient qualified accountant and an MBA holder with excellent communication skills and over ten years of all-round accounting and finance experience including working with Treasury and Finance divisions of Ghana Commercial Bank Limited. Experience acquired over the period through working with various departments within the Bank has taught Nicholas how to build strong relationships both within and outside of the organisation. He possesses the capability of delivering accurate and timely financial and management information to meet deadlines and to aid decision making. His expertise includes: Taxation, Financial Market Analysis, Financial Controls, coaching and Mentoring, Business Analytics, Working Capital Management, Financial Reporting and Regulatory Reporting. Nicholas is a fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (FCCA) UK and a holder of MBA from Oxford Brookes University UK
Mr Joshua Torto
Supply Chain Specialist (Ireland)
Madam Abena Antwiwaa
Mrs Mimilia Wiredu
Marketing Advisor (United Kingdom)
Mr Harold Dadzie
Chairman (United States)
Harold is the chairman of the enterprise. He has 22 years’ experience in Property/Materials and Supply Chain, 15 years of which has been spent working OCONUS in the Middle East and South West Asia for US Defense Contracting Companies. Working knowledge of Supply System, including both Wholesale and Retail Operations, an astute and multi-tasking leader with qualitative experience in the Maintenance /Supply Repair Parts, Shelf Life Program, Logistics Mission Planning, Transportation, Material Warehouse, Shipping & Receiving, Property Management, Computer Inventory Management, Receiving, Issuing, Stock Control, Turn-ins, Contract/Procurement, and Project Planning.
Publications: Research Publications: “Ireland and Africa. Our Partnership with a Changing Continent’ ’An Africa Strategy for The department of foreign Affairs and Trade”
Thank you for your consideration.
Pro CeDi Group Management Team
For support with your mental health needs visit www.cedihealthltd.com